Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Still Here!

Checking in quickly to let everyone know we're doing fine.
I've canceled some of my online accounts, so if you've tried to check on me thru them and haven't been able to, that's why.

Still no job, hence no internet at home. I find I can not make it to the library everyday to check my email, but am trying to get here at least 3 times a week.

If you want to get in touch, send me an email. gramma@grammashands.com

I joined a couple friends to Sonoma last week, Tuesday. Had a great time. Did a lot of walking, looking at shops. Some of them offered free wine tasting. Tried a local port that was simply wonderful. Since we didn't have a big budget, the free samples were nice. There was a shop with free samples of cheese, others with samples of chocolate, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, local fruit...
We took a break at an Irish pub and sampled some potato dishes, then had dinner at a Ti restaurant. This was a first for me.

All that walking really did me in. It took a few days to recover from it. My knees and hips especially suffered.

Well, my time is nearly up, better beg off...
Take care...

2 comments:

moved with compassion said...

you make reference to the ministry that you do or are involved with in several of your posts. What ministry do you do?

Liz said...

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. My ministry is that as Jesus. He preached about God's kingdom and how it will bring about peace for faithful mankind. He taught what was required to be part of this kingdom by directing people to God's word the bible.