Friday, July 17, 2009

Me and My Toes!


OK, I just don't know what it is with me and my toes, but in the past year...I have broken 3! That's just in the past year!
I did it again yesterday. And of all things, it happened when I was stepping down into the pool at a friends home. I must have put my foot down wrong.
The weather here has been pretty hot. Spending a few hours in the pool was glorious! The sunburn I got as a result of it, was not. Obviously not enough sun screen.
Because of the broken toe and the sunburn, I won't be making it to the gym tonight. Friday nights are always my favorite, because of the Hip Hop class my friend and I take.
Oh, I've decided to keep my gym membership. I found I can have my membership down graded, cutting 1/3 off the monthly rate. All this means is that there will be a few locations I won't be able to go to...no problem.
Well, off to try to get a few things done around here.
Don't forget to visit my site http://www.grammashands.com/. I've added the afghan I've been working on.
Agape!

No comments: