Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Zumba!

Well I made it to gym this morning and took a Zumba class. It was pretty fun and I'm really looking forward to the next class.

I found a studio that has a video on ther site...take a look, I think you'll be inspired!

http://studiozumbaohio.com/photo_gallery.htm

I'm always nervous with I go to a new class by myself, but I really really wanted to do this one...so alone I went. Once your there you really get into it. There were a lot of different kinds of people there at different levels...I can't wait to do like some of the woman who you can tell have been going to the class awhile.

It's supposed to be about 10 degrees cooler today, so I'm planning on NOT running the A/C. Giving it and my budget a break.

Well, off to get things done...have a wonderful day!

No comments: