Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hot Hot Hot

Well, they tell us it's going to be back up into triple digits the next few days. I started the A/C early this morning to see if I can finally keep this place cool!

I feel pretty good today...the first time in almost a week!
I lost 10 pounds while I was sick. Not the way I would have like to have done it, but I'll take it. Now I've got to get back to my exercise routine to get tone back in this old body! Amazing what happens in a week when you stop. However, I will be taking it very slow, as I don't want to overdo it and relapse.

I mentioned in my last post that I was going to redo this blog, but I have decided to create a new one. I've decided this would be the best way to accomplish my goal. You can visit my new blog at http://grammashands.blogspot.com/

Well, I'm off the change my room around.

No comments: